Blogger Widgets

Thursday, April 18, 2013

I Hate This!

This is so annoying!

I've just been bombarded with work for so long! I can't find time to write a post, let alone read the book for the challenge.

I'm going to try my hardest to find time, but just in case I don't, here is a message for anyone participating in the challenge:

If any one of you wants to write about The Red Pyramid after this week is over, please let me know ASAP! I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to read it, so any of you willing to do this would help a ton!

Thanks for Reading, and I really am sorry guys!



1 comment:

  1. I've already finished it, but I wont be able to do a good post about it because I've always sucked at book reports and reveiws.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...