Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Which Percy Jackson Book is Your Favorite?

Rick Riordan is an amazing person because his books are...well...amazing.  However, you have to have a favorite, and a least favorite.  Here's my order:
(Favorite-Least Favorite)
  1. The Battle of the Labyrinth (BOOK 4)
  2. The Son of Neptune (BOOK 7)
  3. The Last Olympian (BOOK 5)
  4. The Mark of Athena (BOOK 8)
  5. The Lost Hero (BOOK 6)
  6. The Lightning Thief (BOOK 1)
  7. The Titan's Curse (BOOK 3)
  8. The Sea of Monsters (BOOK 2)
Well I wouldn't say this is my final list considering it changes ALL THE TIME... so.... what do you think?  How is your list in comparison?  And please do not say "well there all amazing," yes... they are; that's what makes it fun!

Well sorry, this post has got to be short... thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. I can't. I just simply can't. I'm sorry. It's physically impossible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try sometimes, but I never actually get anywhere with it. I want to put the Sea of Monsters and Battle of the Labyrinth at the top, but they somehow always end up at the bottom. I'll /try/...
      1. The Titan's Curse
      2. The Last Olympian
      3. The Son of Neptune
      4. The Mark of Athena
      5. The Lightning Thief
      6. The Lost Hero
      7. The Battle of the Labyrinth
      8. The Sea of Monsters

      SEE?!? I CAN'T EVEN DO IT!!! I love them all so much!

      Delete
    2. Yes...I can't do it either haha but one things I HAVE to disagree with: The Battle of the Labyrinth as 7??? No matter how many times I do it, that is almost always number 1 (with the exception of sometimes it being number 2)...Also THANK YOU for putting The Sea of Monsters at 8! It was a good book, however, I don't know it just wasn't AS good...you know what I mean haha

      Delete
    3. I actually really love the Sea of Monsters, but it always ends up at the bottom. :/

      Delete

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...