Blogger Widgets

Monday, December 17, 2012

The Prophecy of Seven -- My Opinion!

"Seven Half-Bloods Shall Answer the Call
To Storm or Fire the World Must Fall
An Oath to Keep with a Final Breath
And Foes Bear Arms to the Doors of Death"
 

 
This quote has been ringing in my mind since I first read it at the end of The Last Olympian.  I can't believe how much we have learned since then. Let's start with the facts, the things we know for sure:
 
Seven Half-Bloods Shall Answer the Call
Seven half-bloods -- Percy, Annabeth, Leo, Piper, Jason, Hazel, and Frank -- shall answer the call -- to save the world from the giants, more specifically from Gaea (Mother Earth)
 
To Storm or Fire the World Must Fall
No facts about this line yet
 
An Oath to Keep with a Final Breath
No facts about this line yet
 
And Foes Bear Arms to the Doors of Death
Foes -- Gaea's forces -- bear amrs to the Doors of Death -- are defending the Doors of Death -- From both sides?
 
Now, opinions
Most of the following statements are not facts, and may, and most likely will prove to be wrong
 
To Storm or Fire the World Must Fall
Does strom represent Zeus -- as in Jason?  Does fire represent Hephaestus -- as in Leo?
Does storm represent Poseidon -- as in Percy?
I have SO many more opinions, but I'm blanking out right now :(, I'll post more if I remember...
 
An Oath to Keep with a Final Breath
Does this refer to Percy saying to Annabeth "I'll stay with you forever?" -- Sorry I don't have the book with me, I can't get the exact line...
And again...
I have SO many more opinions, but I'm blanking out right now :(, I'll post more if I remember...
 
Well thanks for reading... if I have any readers =D
 

2 comments:

  1. storm- could be like Jason and Percy getting in a fight and then the whole world blows up...but probably not...
    fire- LEO.
    oath- could be a lot of things. Chiron said that he swore not to speak of the Roman camp... BUT HE DID! Also, Percy forced Nico to PROMISE to lead Frank, Hazel, Piper, Leo, and Jason to the other side of the doors. Nico could die when they get there or while they're trying to open the doors. It wasn't on the River Styx, so it wasn't binding, but he could die in the process.
    Doors of Death- I really have no idea.
    Just some ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some good ideas. I always think of the "Chiron sworn to secrecy" scenario, but my gut tells me whatever it is hasn't happened yet

      Delete

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...