Blogger Widgets

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Welcome to the BEST Percy Jackson Blog!

For years and years now, I have been in love with everything related to Percy Jackson and Rick Riordan.  Recently my obsession has grown, as I have been checking Rick Riordan's Blog everyday, hoping to get new information.  Now, not even that is enough!  I have searched the web for a good Percy Jackson Fan blog, but was upset to see I couldn't find one!  So, here I am now, ready to make my own good Percy Jackson Fan Blog!

I will try to post as often as possible, but seeing as I am a teenager, sadly, I will not be able to post everyday.  For this reason, I am going to request from you, the reader, a partnership!  If there is anyone out there, who like me, has been searching for a site like this, please email me at percyjacksonjunkers@gmail.com to discuss how you can help me, you, and everyone else! 

Well this is it for this post, however, I will do another one real soon today, so I can talk about what got me into Percy Jackson in the first place!

Thanks For Reading!

6 comments:

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...