Blogger Widgets

Monday, December 17, 2012

How Do You Perceive the Percy Jackson Characters?

Another thing I always get annoyed by are the pictures of the characters in Percy Jackson! I mean, have you seen the books like The Demigod Diaries, and the other ones like that?  I mean, I don't know about you, but this is not how I see the Percy Jackson characters!
 
Here is a picture I have found which I actually liked -- I wouldn't say it is how I see the characters, but I found it amusing so... :)
 

 
Well, what do you think of that?  I don't know, it kind of brings me back to "the good old times!"  Well sorry, this post has got to be short... Thanks for Reading!

5 comments:

  1. I have SO many problems with the picture of Thalia in the Demigod Diaries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Along with the picture of Luke. EW!! Most of what I picture the characters as is probably Burdge-Bug fan art, with the exception of Leo. I actually approve of the "official" art for him.

      Delete
  2. idk, for some reason i had a crush on nico when i read the series... but then again i was ten. oh, the good old days...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm... Juniper looks a bit TOO green if you ask me.

    (also, anonymous, I know how you feel. xD I was stalker-crushing on Leo when I first started reading Heroes of Olympus)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...