Blogger Widgets

Monday, March 31, 2014

The Magisterium series - The Iron Trial

Seaweed Brain


Twelve-year-old Callum Hunt has grown up knowing three rules by heart. Never trust a magician. Never pass a test a magician gives you. And never let a magician take you to the Magisterium.

Call is about to break all the rules. And when he does, his life will change in ways he can’t possibly imagine.

The Magisterium series is a five-book series of fantasy novels, one book for each year of Call’s life between twelve and seventeen, co-written with Holly Black (author of The Spiderwick Chronicles and the Modern Faerie Tale series) about Call Hunt and his adventures. The first book, The Iron Trial, will be published by Scholastic Books September 9, 2014.

The Iron Trail cover was released today and without further ado, here it is:


I have honestly got to say I really like this cover and I cannot wait to read it. It will be fun to read a story by Cassandra Clare that doesn't involve Shadowhunters. Don't get me wrong, I love the series but this will be a good break from it :) I also must now read the Spiderwick Chronicles by Holly Black before this comes out. So much reading to get done.

What's on your to-read list and will you be reading this book when it is released on September 9th. Comment below or email me at multifandom.network@gmail.com :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with Search Engine Optimization? I'm trying to
    get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but
    I'm not seeing very good results. If you know of any please share.
    Kudos!

    My site :: Telefonkatalogen.biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. i read the Iron trial and it was really good but when you get toward the end it get's pretty confusing

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...