Blogger Widgets

Monday, March 17, 2014

New Addition!

James Junkers

As I've said many times, I do not have enough time to post as much as I'd like. For those of you who have been here a while, you may remember when I had someone else as an author for my blog (Fiona Verde), but that didn't really work out well. Well, I decided to try it again, and without further a due would like to introduce you to Seaweed Brain!

Sometime (hopefully soon), Sea Weed Brain will be writing a post introducing himself, and his writing. This blog will now feature multiple fandoms, not just Percy Jackson!

But don't worry, I will still be here posting my Percy Jackson News for all of you!

Now, to distinguish who's post it is, you have two options. One, you can look at the bottom of the post, near the comment section where you should see this...

Or, you can look at the top of the post, where it should say who posted it (see how this post started with James Junkers). We will try to continue doing that, and should be able to correct each other if forgotten, but just remember you can always look at the bottom!

So, everyone give Sea Weed Brain a warm welcome as he formulates his first post!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...