Blogger Widgets

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Divergent Movie Review!

James Junkers

I'm not usually one for writing movie reviews, but after seeing one like this, you have to, right? Anyways, I'd like to start off by saying the movie was fabulous! Everything I say here is just me being annoying, but in reality, the movie was great!

Naturally, being a fairly long movie (over two hours), it needed to be about ten times longer :D. Every time it got up to a point where something should have been said (should of as in it was in the book), and it wasn't, I cringed...Veronica Roth wrote every piece of dialog perfectly in Divergent, and I hated for anything to be taken out. But, movies can't be 10 hours long, so I guess it had to be done.

One thing I really wasn't too fond of was Eric...I (I'm not sure about you guys) thought Eric would be much more ruthless than he was portrayed. Yes, he was insane (*cough* Christina over the pit scene *cough*), but I think there was more to him.

I think besides that, however, all of the characters were portrayed perfectly. The actors really represented who they were supposed to be. One of which I have to point out is Jeanine Matthews - thank you to Kate Winslet for being amazing!

Anyways, that's all I have to say about that, let me know your opinions below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...