Blogger Widgets

Saturday, March 15, 2014

New Contact Form!

While I've been making small changes to my blog (you may have noticed new fonts, new colors, etc.), I decided to add a new way for you guys to send your feedback...

If you don't like leaving comments (because you think they are too public)
And you don't like to send me an email at percyjacksonjunkers@gmail.com (because you don't want me to have your email)
You can now leave a comment, on the comment form located at the bottom of my blog! If you scroll all the way down (web version only, no mobile), you should see this:
When filling it out, keep the following in mind:
  • You do not have to leave an actual name, or any name at all
  • You can make up an email address, but I will not be able to reply to you if you do
  • No one, besides me, will see what you write
I just wanted to add a new way for you guys to get in touch with me

Thanks for Reading, and Thanks for the 75,000 views!

2 comments:

  1. Hey I replied to your email :) Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great beat ! I would like to apprentice even as you amend your site,
    how could i subscribe for a blog website? The account helped me a acceptable deal.
    I had been tiny bit familiar of this your broadcast provided bright transparent concept

    Check out my site Hay Day Free hack Tool

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...