Blogger Widgets

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Vote Now!

Do you want a chance at winning a free copy of Demigods and Monsters: The Expanded Edition, before it hits bookshelves?

If that is a yes, you only have to do two things.

1) Go to the Percy Jackson Movies Voting Page, and vote for my story, The Secret Room.

2) Go to my post, Big News!, and read about how to enter.

That's It!

So far, I have received a very minimal amount of entries in the raffle, so think about it, if you enter, you have a very good shot at winning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...