Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Percy Jackon’s Book of Greek Gods!

Finally, we have a name!

Percy Jackon’s Book of Greek Gods is a story about a bunch of greek myths told from Percy's POV. Rick just blogged that he is going to be spending the summer finishing it up!

(http://rickriordan.blogspot.com/2013/06/update-from-athena-house.html)

Also, some more great news (although many of you probably don't care)! Rick [and his family] just moved to Boston! Now I'm that much closer (me living in NY) to him! Soon, I will be able to round all of you guys up, and we will be able to storm his house and demand his next book (hopefully we will be ready in time for Heroes of Olympus: Book 5!

All joking aside, thanks for reading, and enjoy all of your summers!

P.S. Again, just reminding you guys that I will not be posting starting from June 21st, and going for a couple months, because I go away. I will, however, be here in time to do a review of The House of Hades: Sneak Peak, when it comes out on June 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...