Blogger Widgets

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Rachel Elizabeth Dare and Octavian!

For some reason, I have never seen this before today...on July 17, Rick tweeted that Rachel and Octavian would meet in The House of Hades.


This leads me to a few assumptions:
  1. The Romans will make it to Camp Half-Blood: I am assuming they meet  in Camp
  2. A Prophecy will be given: I made a post before, wondering when/if a prophecy will be given in this book...well, here's the golden opportunity...I don't know why, but I predict they will have to work together in order to get the full prophecy...sort of like the gods are showing that they want the Romans and Greeks to meet (maybe Hera/Juno finally got through to some of them)

Also, another random fact: We will find out Annabeth's birthday in The House of Hades!
 Anyways, that's all I have time for...what are your opinions?

4 comments:

  1. Rachel and Octavian? That would be creepy... weird oracle telling, teddy bear killing children.

    I think it'll be a joint prophecy that they both get different lines but it's not in order and they have to figure out the order to find out what to do or something, I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you do a stats post: Like how many veiws, which contary viewa most, weather on computer or iPod and what's the most popular post and that kind of stuff?

    Just because I want to compare it to your other stats post and I want to see what to improve on my blog.

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think Rachel and Octavian are going to end up together, just because Rachel had a much bigger part then Octavian, and I think she'll get someone more important. Also, in my opinion Rachel would hate Octavian.

    I hope rachel does end up with someone though...She's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually think it be nice for Octavian to fall for her because then he might be too busy trying to get rachel to date him than try to mess with the Greek/Roman peace, but thats just me... i actually ship Octachel (very interesting couple if you ask me)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...