Blogger Widgets

Friday, August 30, 2013

Predictions!

A lot of the time when I post, I list all of the possible outcomes, but it is very rare that I actually say what I think will happen. So, here are just some random predictions I have - I would love to hear what yours are on these matters - just comment them below!

The Heroes of Olympus: Book 5 Title: The Doors of Death I think this title just makes the most sense. I believe that the Doors of Death will not be closed until Book 5, for if they are closed in Book 4 (The House of Hades), then what will happen in Book 5? No, I think they will be closed in Book 5, and that will be the title of the book.

Who will Close the Doors of Death: Percy Jackson I know there are so many reasons to argue this, but I have some reasons of my own. I've been re-reading The Heroes of Olympus books for the past few days, and a few things have stood out to me. First of all, Percy's fatal flaw: he is too loyal to his friends. How will he let one of his friends sacrifice himself? He won't. He'll have to do it himself. Mars, himself, even said that Percy's fatal flaw is going to cause him great sacrifice. It could be interpreted two ways: Either he will die by closing the doors, or he will be forced to let one of his friends do it. Also, Gaea has said that she is using him as her pawn, that she can control him. She even let him live over Phineas, her loyal seer. To me, this means that Gaea knows Percy won't let any of his friends close the doors, so the only other option is that he closes them himself. But on a side note, I think that if it's not Percy, it may be Coach Hedge. He may abuse his ego saying that he can fight Tartarus, and use emotion saying he is the protector and he has to do it. I think that is the kind of thing Coach Hedge would do.

What will Happen when the Romans March on Camp Half-Blood: Bunker 9 It's been used as a base in the past to fight the Romans. Now that the Hephaestus cabin has re-opened it, I think it will be used as a base again. I do believe there will be deaths before peace is achieved, but I also believe that peace will be achieved, eventually.

Who will be the 4 POV's in The House of Hades Hazel, Annabeth, Jason, Frank Assuming there are 4 POV's, I believe it will be these 4. Firstly, we know that Hazel is a POV based on the sneak peak to chapter 1. Now, we know that either Annabeth or Percy has a POV, because Rick said there would be a POV from Tartarus. So, I picked Annabeth for 2 reasons. Firstly, she has only had 1 POV in the Heroes of Olympus (MoA), while Percy has had 2 (SoN, MoA). Secondly, I think Rick will want to have Percy for Book 5, so I think he'll save him. Next, Jason hasn't had a POV since TLH, so I think it is his turn to have one again. And lastly, I basically have the same opinion for Frank: he has only had 1 POV (SoN), so I think he'll get another. If these POV's are true, each of the seven will have had two POV's by the time Book 5 comes out, so I think that makes sense. I know a lot of people are arguing that Leo will get one based on the fact he is in the description of the book, but we'll just have to wait and see.

When will The Heroes of Olympus: Book 5 Come Out? October 7, 2014 I know a lot of people are saying that it is going to come out in less than a year because the Kane Chronicles are over, but sadly, I don't think that is true. The reason I chose the 7th is because that is the first Tuesday in October, and the books usually come out on either the first or second Tuesday in October.

Thanks for Reading~I hope you Enjoyed my Predictions!

6 comments:

  1. Actually, on the POV from Tartarus, last I checked Rick Riordan only said there will be some scenes in Tartarus, most likely meaning dreams, Piper's knife :)I agree with most of what you've said - it annoys me when fans say "I think this will happen (ect)" when there is clearly no chance (*cough* a bunch of ships *cough*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry i disagree with the doors of death completely as they also have to fight Gaea and lull her back into a slumber. that's the point of the entire quest, it needs a full book

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know this is crazy but i just hope that percy, annabeth and Grover go to Yancy Academy in Blood of Olympus to do an errand or something. maybe even see Nancy Bobofit. it would be cool and soooo nice. like old times. like i said its crazy but it would be just AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really hope nico di Angelo doesn't die. I will cry if he does. He is too awesome to die! 😱

    ReplyDelete
  5. replica bags los angeles replica gucci j1y09c4n24 replica bags online pakistan more helpful hints o9g11m9j22 replica louis vuitton replica bags wholesale in divisoria h4y89z8k55 Home Page x1d89d0a98 replica designer bags wholesale replica bags philippines wholesale

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...