Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Contest Time!

I have decided to have another contest! The prize is flexible, but what I have in mind is that the winner will get their review of The House of Hades written on my Blog, for all to see! If that isn't what you want, you could also write a post on my Blog, give me a topic to write about, give me a theory to debate, or just about anything within reason! If your idea is possible, the chances are I will do it.

Now, for the contest!

Answer these 20 questions, and submit it to me!
Some of the questions are PJ related, while some have to do with my Blog in general!
The winner will be the first person to accurately submit every question correctly!
All submissions should be sent by email to me at percyjacksonjunkers@gmail.com!
Whether or not you got them all correct, I will email you, telling you!
The email will say if you got them all right, or it will tell you how many you got wrong - it will not tell you which are wrong!
You may submit one time per day!
All of the questions about my Blog are available somewhere on my Blog!

The Questions!
  1. Who is the author of Percy Jackson and the Olympians?
  2. What day (mm/dd/yyyy) was my Blog started?
  3. In The Lightning Thief (Book), who used Luke's flying shoes in the Underworld?
  4. What day (mm/dd/yyyy) did The Mark of Athena come out?
  5. Who showed Leo Bunker 9?
  6. What does the "gold and pale" part mean in the prophecy, The giants' bane stands gold and pale
  7. Who is the first POV in The House of Hades?
  8. Name 2 of the 4 beads on Percy's bead necklace.
  9. What does SPQR stand for?
  10. Who is Tristan McLean's assistant (wind nymph)?
  11. What is Coach Hedge's first name?
  12. What type of weapon does Mars have when he gives Camp Jupiter the prophecy?
  13. What animal pillow pet does Percy bring to Camp Jupiter?
  14. What is the most viewed post on this Blog?
  15. What age was Jason when he was taken away from his mom and Thalia?
  16. What does Festus (Latin) mean in English? 
  17. Who was in charge of the original Argo?
  18. How many known living demigod children are there of the Big 3?
  19. What is a Roman Faun in Greek?
  20. Complete this prophecy: Child of Lightning, Beware the Earth. The Giants' Revenge, the __ __ __. 

*mm/dd/yyyy simply means include the month, day, and year*

1 comment:

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...