Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

New News!

Okay, Rick has blogged a couple times in the past couple of days, with some interesting news!

Percy Jackson's Greek Gods will be released in August 2014
Heroes of Olympus Book 5 will be released in October 2014
Norse Series Book 1 will be released in 2015

If you buy The House of Hades, you will receive a special gift, depending on where you buy it.

If you buy it at Sam's Club or Walmart, you will get a bumper sticker
If you buy it at Target, you will get a door hanger
If you buy it at Barnes and Noble, you will get a map of Tartarus (including HoH spoilers)

For pictures and more information, visit rickriordan.blogspot.com

What I will be doing in terms of blogging when The House of Hades comes out

I will -- I better be getting the book the day it comes out. I will most likely finish it that day, or almost definitely by the next. I will probably do a post about it on either the 10th or the 11th, but by the weekend at the latest. The post will contain spoilers (I will warn at the top of the post in big bold red writing). I may do a couple of posts, or I may do one big one. Not sure yet.

Thanks for Reading, and Get Excited because...

7 More Days Until The House of Hades!

1 comment:

  1. I'm still going to buy it at Costco because it costs less there than at B&N. If our car is fixed I will be at Costco at opening. If not I'll make my dad buy it and bring it home from work with him. >:)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...