Blogger Widgets

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Chat Page!

I have noticed that many people seem to talk via comments, and ask each other questions about the series, make predictions, etc. This is perfectly fine, but I figured I'd make a place where this could all go together. So, this page is for chatting about the series, and getting feedback on your opinions, predictions, questions, etc. I will periodically check in, and comment where need be.

To visit this page, either click the tab at the top labeled "Percy Jackson Chat!" or CLICK HERE

12 Days Until The House of Hades!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...