For years and years now, I have been in love with everything related to Percy Jackson and Rick Riordan. Recently my obsession has grown, as I have been checking Rick Riordan's Blog everyday, hoping to get new information. Now, not even that is enough! I have searched the web for a good Percy Jackson Fan blog, but was upset to see I couldn't find one! So, here I am now, ready to make my own good Percy Jackson Fan Blog!
I will try to post as often as possible, but seeing as I am a teenager, sadly, I will not be able to post everyday. For this reason, I am going to request from you, the reader, a partnership! If there is anyone out there, who like me, has been searching for a site like this, please email me at percyjacksonjunkers@gmail.com to discuss how you can help me, you, and everyone else!
Well this is it for this post, however, I will do another one real soon today, so I can talk about what got me into Percy Jackson in the first place!
Thanks For Reading!
What about me? *sniff sniff* jk lol
ReplyDeleteAppologies. Of course not including percyjacksonfandom.blogspot.com
Deletehehe ;)
Deletehave you checked out mine?
ReplyDeleteYep. And I emailed you a response. Message me back when u get a chance
Deletetry these out Get More Information read the article buy replica bags hop over to this site why not find out more
ReplyDeleteElazığ
ReplyDeleteÇorum
Kırıkkale
Uşak
Sinop
Batman
Avşa
Mardin
Düzce