Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Just a quick post.. I don't really have time

Just wanted to say that if any of you are in NEED of something PJ related, the "10 Month Challenge" has officially begun!

Every month from now until September, read one PJ book, from TLT to HoH, and in October, you'll be right in time for THE BLOOD OF OLYMPUS!

Anyways, that's all I have to say
I doubt I'll be participating, but I will read all of them before October

Feel free to share your progress with me via comment or email!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...