Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Percy Jackson's Greek Heroes & 3rd Crossover Book

Recently, Rick Riordan released that he will be releasing one of his new books soon.  It's going to be Percy Jackson's Greek Heroes.  Nope, not Greek Gods, Greek Heroes.  Once again, like the first one, Percy Jackson's Greek Heroes will include Percy's witty writing, and John Rocco's amazing color filled illustrations.  Also, the third crossover book for Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, and Sadie and Carter Kane will be released under the name of The Crown of Ptolemy.  And for all of you missing the Percy POV,  I heard from a little birdy it will be a Percy-only POV.  Not much else has been released but,  I shall sign off with the newly released cover for 'Percy Jackson's Greek Heroes'. 
-M

4 comments:

  1. What is the poll on the sidebar for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also really looking forward to the release of Percy Jackson's Greek heroes! I hope the illustrations from John Rocco will be just as beautiful as they are in Percy Jackson's Greek gods. We just have to wait until August 18th, Percy's birthday!

    Esmee
    http://slightly-obsessed.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for the Percy POV, thank you for telling us about the point of view of the Crown of Ptolemy. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...