Blogger Widgets

Thursday, October 30, 2014

New Twitter

Hey guys, I've been pretty busy lately making a new twitter account.  The twitter account can be found here: https://twitter.com/MThefandoms.  It's only for now, though.  I'll be making some changes to it soon.  By the way, Happy Halloween... Eve?  Well, the day before Halloween, whatever.  Before we go, if you have the chance it would mean the world to be if you would go and check out the new twitter, maybe even follow?  Totally up to you, though.  See you guys tomorrow, bye!
-M


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...