Blogger Widgets

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Blog Statistics (2)!

I got a request (via comment) for a post regarding my Blog Statistics...so here goes!

Total Pageviews: 38,176
Pageviews Last Month: 10,741

Most Viewed Post: "The House of Hades Chapter 1" (11,171 views)

Highest Referring Site: google.com (8,299 views)

Top 5 Countries:

United States: 21,140 views
Canada: 3,032 views
India: 1,016 views
United Kingdom: 960 views
Germany: 912 views

Top 5 Browsers:

Safari: 33%
Chrome: 23%
Internet Explorer: 16%
Firefox: 11%
Mobile Safari: 5%

Top 5 Operating Systems:

Windows: 49%
iPhone: 11%
iPod: 9%
Android: 9%
iPad: 7%

657 Total Comments
37 Followers

3 comments:

  1. Great breakdown. You deserve all of your page views- your blog is consistent and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have a big party at 50,000 views !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very soon this site will be famous among all blogging and site-building people, due to it's fastidious articles

    my web page: top wrinkle creams

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback. If you leave a question, I will answer you by responding to your comment as soon as possible (please come back to check) - if it is a comment, and I find it worthy, it will be featured on my Blog. Either way, I love to hear from you guys, so please say whatever you want to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...